What's included (two visits per year - spring and fall):
✓ Annual comprehensive tune-up: Cleaning and inspection of all necessary components.
✓ Waived diagnostic fees during regular hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm).
✓ Priority scheduling.
✓ 15% discount on parts and labor.
✓ All work to be done during regular hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm).
✓ Tune-up includes:
• Check: thermostat operation, fan relay contacts, blower
operation, belts, high and low pressure switches, all wiring
connections, system operation pressures, emergency
auxiliary heat, expansion valve, evaporator, condenser coil,
compressor amperage, drain line and condensate pump,
any sediment from condensate line, reversing valve
operation, defrost control and operation, refrigerant level.
• Level and calibrate thermostat if necessary.
• Lubricate fan motor and bearings if necessary.
• Clean motor and fan if necessary.
• Identify AC electrical circuit on panel.
*Adding/adjusting refrigerant and repairing refrigerant leaks are not part of this preventative maintenance plan.*
Annual investment of $300 + tax