- You're sick of your window AC units
- Your current system is inefficient
- You're spending too much on energy costs
- Your house lacks the room or ductwork needed for central AC
- Your system only provides cooling
- You have areas of the home with different cooling/heating needs
- You need better indoor air quality (IAQ)
While it may not feel like it now, winter is coming. Before it gets here, it’s important to consider how you will be heating your home. Think about what it cost you last year. Were you happy with the figure? Were you comfortable with the system? If you weren’t, it’s time to talk about what can be done differently, and I would like to point out a few things for you to consider, or rather one thing; oil.